Open Sewing Saturday
This is for all levels of sewer. If you can use a machine independently, this class is for you.
- Do you have a project in mind that is unique to you?
- Have you been sewing for a while and have just a few questions?
- Did you start something and just get stuck?
For this Sewing lesson you bring your project and all related notions and get ready to work. in this relaxed setting you can meet other sewing enthusiasts share you creativity while learning new skills to take your work to the next level. This is a 2 hour class.
Skills you may achieve in this class:
- Improve pattern reading
- Putting in zippers
- Precise button holes
- Garment finishing techniques
- Draft pattern from existing clothing
- Working with challenging fabrics or heavy materials
- Strap Making
- Whatever else you have in mind.
You must be able to use a sewing machine independently and have some sewing experience. This class is for those 14 and up.
There are no make up classes.
June 10, 2023
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: The Sewing Studio
Venue Phone: 609-254-9677Address:
506 Station Ave, Haddon Heights, New Jersey, 08035, United States
We are located in the heart of Haddon Heights on Station Ave. We offer on street parking and plenty of off street parking behind the shop.